Women’s Clinic Randburg Women’s Health Clinic
Randburg Women’s Clinic Offers a Private, Patient Centered abortion experience of all Patients. We provide the highest level of Medical Care and an experience focused on the needs of each Patient.
Randburg Women’s Clinic Cares for People with complex medical situations who would otherwise difficulty obtaining Care
Women’s Health Clinic in Randburg
As a result of gender-related and biological differences, women are at a greater risk of stress and sickness. Despite modernization, there remains a gaping hole in medical care for women, and women’s health is of particular importance here. Thanks to prevalent gender biases and prejudices rooted in gender discrimination, women and children in many parts of the world still struggle to access quality healthcare. Various hospitals worldwide, such as PWC, have come up with state-of-the-art facilities dedicated to women’s health. Consult a general medicine doctor near you to learn more about your body conditions.
Things to Know About Women’s Health
In many parts of the world, women are more vulnerable to diseases and infections. For example, according to research, women are far more susceptible to HIV/AIDS than men.
More often than not, women hesitate to seek clinical help due to social taboos or work-related issues. Here are some notions about women’s health:
- Breaking the taboo of menstruation
- Intake of balanced and nutritious diet to maintain good body vitals
- Practicing overall hygiene and protection during intimacy
- Getting treated for underlying conditions through a regular check-up at a general medicine hospital near you
- Work-life balance and stress management
What Type of Issues Affect Women’s Health?
Women’s health is affected by work-related stress and lifestyle issues, not to mention social norms. The sheer expectation from women to balance it all leads to the lack of self-care in most. When underlying symptoms of body abnormalities are left untreated for a long time, it leads to:
- Menstrual complications and PCOS like conditions
- Stress issues leading to the thyroid and excessive weight gain
- Maternity issues
- Age-related issues and sex-life problems
What Is the Significance of Women’s Health?
Women’s health is a vital parameter of a healthy society. A healthy woman can contribute socially and economically to the community. The hour to recognize the struggles of women and to minimize them is now. It’s a moral and social responsibility to ensure the overall well-being of women. Without them, there’s no future.
- Personal well-being enhances the self-esteem of women.
- Spread awareness about women’s health and encourage the women you know to get treated for any underlying conditions at a general medicine hospital near you.
- Women all around the world are at greater risk of developing mental health issues and succumbing to them. Thanks to widespread gender inequality and social stigmas, women now find it increasingly challenging to juggle household chores with their day jobs. And the pandemic has further amplified the situation.
Request an appointment at Randburg Women’s Clinic
Call 0791653574 to book an appointment.
When to Consult a Clinical Expert?
Women’s health comprises several complications. It could be a lump on the breasts to insomnia issues. Every woman must be aware of her body conditions to detect physical discomfort (signs of underlying complications)
What Treatment to Avail for Women’s Health?
Women tend to suffer from the following conditions more than men. Visit a general medicine hospital near you to avail prompt treatment:
- Treat conditions like urinary tract issues, osteoarthritis
- Seek counseling help for anxiety, depression, and addiction issues
- Fertility issues, menstrual hygiene, and pregnancy complications
- Myocardial Infarction, stroke, or other heart ailments
Self-Care and Women’s Health
Besides the plethora of nutritional supplements, self-care is a vital factor in improving women’s health. Here are a few tips that you can practice to live a different today:
- Mindfulness through activities you love
- Spending quality time with your loved ones (stress buster)
- Saying no to addictions
- Taking a break from daily chores and let others serve you
Women’s Clinic Randburg is a leading private Abortion care clinic in Randburg serving the needs of women who request an abortion.
Women’s Clinic in Randburg, Abortion Clinic In Randburg Clinic. Abortion Pill cost, Abortion clinic near me, Abortion Pills for sale at affordable Price Safe abortion Randburg
It is appropriately said that every child should be a wanted child, however, sometimes a pregnancy may not be wanted. In this case, one may seek an abortion. Abortion is legal, provided it is carried out within the legal permits. An abortion can be done only up to 28 weeks of pregnancy. We believe that every woman should be served with professional excellence and caring Hospitality around all our Abortion Clinics in Randburg
We believe that every woman should be served with professional excellence and caring Hospitality
Abortion is Performed successfully at an affordable cost by Dr Raymond, The best gynecologist in Randburg. The average cost of an abortion Pill is around R800 in the first trimester, and will greatly increase to R2500 or more in the second trimester. The earlier you are in your pregnancy the less expensive the abortion will be.
Request an Appointment
Contact Us Today!
Call: 0791653574 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon – Sun 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Abortion is the process of terminating a pregnancy voluntarily because of certain circumstances that might occur. These can include undesired pregnancy despite the usage of protection, underage sex and so on. There are generally two methods of abortion and both of their own pros and cons. Abortion can be successfully conducted in one day, so the person getting it does not have to stay overnight in order to get it.
Abortion or medical termination of pregnancy is performed successfully at an affordable cost by the best gynaecologist in Randburg South Africa
Women’s Clinic in Randburg VAbortion for Unwanted pregnancy
Duration of pregnancy
The number of days or weeks since the first day of the woman’s last normal menstrual period (LMP) in women with regular cycles. For women with irregular cycles, the gestational age may need to be determined by physical or ultrasound examination. In , abortion (MTP) is permitted up-to 28 weeks of pregnancy.
There are two methods by which abortion can be done
1. Medical Abortion -Non-surgical abortion in which medicines are used to induce abortion
2. Surgical Abortion – Use of transcervical procedures for terminating pregnancy, including vacuum aspiration, and dilatation and evacuation (D&E).
Advantages of Medical Abortion
Avoids surgery. Controlled by the woman and may take place at home. No need for admission to the Hospital. Usually well tolerated by women if properly counselled and motivated. No need to take leave from work, as bleeding can be managed with menstrual pads even while in office or at work.
Disadvantages of Medical abortion
Takes time (hours to days) to complete abortion, and the timing may not be predictable. Women experience bleeding and cramping, and potentially some other side-effects (nausea, vomiting, fever, and shivering). May require more clinic visits than surgical abortion.
Method of Medical Abortion
Mifepristone (200 mg) is always administered orally at first visit.Then Misoprostol (4 tablets = 800mcg) administered by different routes, including oral, vaginal, buccal and sublingual. Vaginal route is preferred as chances of success is much higher and lowest rate of side effects; as compared to other routes. For women having medical abortion, routine use of prophylactic antibiotics is not recommended.
When to seek medical attention during medical abortion
1. Prolonged or heavy bleeding (soaking more than two large pads per hour for two consecutive hours);
2. Fever lasting more than 24 hours;
3. Feeling generally unwell more than 24 hours after misoprostol administration.
It can be performed upto 12 weeks of pregnancy either by Vacuum aspiration or by Dilatation and evacuation (D&E).
Advantages of Surgical Abortion
Quick procedure. Complete abortion easily verified by evaluation of aspirated products of conception. Takes place At the clinic so Sterilisation or placement of an intrauterine device (IUD) may be performed at the same time as the procedure. It can be performed under local anaesthesia if woman is properly motivated and counselled.
Disadvantages of Surgical abortion
Requires instrumentation of the uterus. Small risk of uterine or cervical injury. Timing of abortion controlled by the Doctor and Clinic . Anaesthesia we needs to be administered. Most doctors perform this procedure under short general anaesthesia. Woman needs to be at the clinic for at least 6 hours. Effect of sedation will be there through out the day.
All women having surgical abortion, regardless of their risk of pelvic inflammatory infection, should receive appropriate prophylactic antibiotics
Choice between Medical Abortion and Surgical Abortion
- If pregnancy is <= 7 weeks; medical Method with Mifepristone with misoprostol is favorable as success rate is as high as 97%.
- If pregnancy is between 7-12 weeks; surgical abortion is the only option.
- If pregnancy is beyond 12 weeks – 20 weeks, then woman will be given either Mifepristone followed by Misoprostol tablet or only misoprostol tablets and woman will then abort like a miscarriage
- Surgical abortion is preferred if patient desires concurrent tubal ligation or IUCD (CuT) insertion.
- If a woman fulfills the criteria for selecting either method i.e. (Before 7 weeks), final choice to be given to the woman.
Summary of Choice between Medical abortion and Surgical abortion in Randburg
<= 7 weeks – Medical method or Surgical method 7-12 weeks – Surgical abortion 12 – 20 weeks – Medicines with or without surgical procedure
Laboratory and other investigations
The following tests, when available, may be performed on the basis of individual risk factors, findings on physical examination, and available resources:
1. pregnancy test if pregnancy is unconfirmed;
2. Ultrasound, if indicated, to confirm pregnancy dating or the location of the pregnancy.
Side-effects and complications
Pain, Bleeding, Fever, Nausea and vomiting, Diarrhoea, Pelvic infection
- Medical Abortion – There is no medical need for a mandatory routine follow-up. Women should be able to have a follow-up visit if they desire. If a follow-up visit is scheduled, it should be between 7 and 14 days.
- The use of clinical signs and symptoms with bimanual examination, human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) levels or ultrasonography (if available) can confirm abortion completion.
- If a woman reports ongoing symptoms of pregnancy and/or has only minimal bleeding or persistent bleeding after 14 days or excessive bleeding after taking the abortifacient medications it is better completed by surgical method
Abortion clinic In Randburg Womens Clinic Womens Clinic Safe Termination Clinic And Pills for sale
Abortion Clinic in Randburg Womens Clinic in Womens Clinic Central terms of early abortion, there are two treatment options: medication abortion and aspiration abortion. Medication abortion is an abortion that is performed through the use of medication. Women who choose this method will take the pills to end their pregnancy.
Abortion Clinic Safe Termination of Pregnancy and womb Cleaning
These medications can be taken at a doctor’s office, the privacy of home or anywhere else where a woman may feel comfortable. Typically, a woman will not need to return to the doctor’s office unless a complication occurs or she has additional questions or concerns. Aspiration abortion requires the use of medical equipment to terminate a pregnancy.
This kind of procedure has to take place at a doctor’s office, and it involves a doctor inserting an instrument into your body through the vagina to remove the pregnancy. While invasive and possibly uncomfortable, this type of abortion can be performed a little later than medication abortions and can be completed in just a few minutes. Useful Links
SAFE ABORTION AT RANDBURG WOMEN’S CLINIC
Abortion in Randburg, Many patients choose to end their pregnancy with a short, simple in-clinic procedure, known as a uterine aspiration. This first-trimester abortion option removes the pregnancy with light suction from a handheld device. The entire appointment typically lasts less than four hours, and the vast majority is spent in the privacy of your own patient room where your partner, family members, or friends may be with you. We use multiple methods to reduce pain, including intravenous (IV) sedation at no additional fee.
When you arrive at the clinic, you will meet your Patient Care Guide who will be with you throughout your entire appointment. The PWC will describe the abortion process for you, and help you understand what to expect both during and after your procedure. You will also have as much time as you’d like to speak with our nurses and physicians to make sure all of your questions are answered. After a brief ultrasound, the physician will complete the abortion procedure. You may receive IV sedation medications for this procedure if you would like. Whether you opt for sedation or not, however, we use a combination of other methods to control pain including advanced local numbing techniques to decrease pain and cramping. The procedure, called a uterine aspiration, lasts only a couple of minutes. You may have light bleeding and cramping after the procedure for a couple of days, but you may resume normal activity the day of your procedure and return to your normal routine.
A clinic staff member will follow-up over the phone with you a few days after your first appointment to check-in, and you will have access to a 24/7 phone line to reach the physicians with any questions or concerns.